Controller antenna broken

Reaction score
Is there anywhere in the U.K. Where you can buy Controller Antennas one of them on my P3P controller has broken. I'm not bothered about "boosting" my signal as it is fine for me as it is. Just wanting to get it fixed.

Thanks

Is there anywhere in the U.K. Where you can buy Controller Antennas one of them on my P3P controller has broken. I'm not bothered about "boosting" my signal as it is fine for me as it is. Just wanting to get it fixed.

Thanks
How 'broken' is it? Snapped in half or is it merely the antenna won't slot in and stay in place on the controller? I had the latter problem (caused by putting on and taking off windsurfer signal boosters). If the cables seem to be undamaged then careful application of a bit of superglue will fix it.

If the damage to the antenna is 'terminal', a replacement (as far as I know) doesn't seem easy to find.

Maybe someone here who is in the UK and has done an antenna mod would be willing to sell you one?

This is the problem.

Attachments

• IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 506
This is the problem.
Yep - exactly the same as mine was.... If you've been careful and not pulled it around too much then the cables will be quite OK. I think you'd find that a small bit of plastic might have snapped off which click-locks the antenna onto the RC.

As I said, a couple of drops of superglue in the right place on the silver coloured bit, put it together and hold for a few seconds and it'll be as good as new....

PS: Don't forget that there is a 'correct' orientation when the antenna slots in, or you won't be able to swivel and position the antenna correctly.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31