Considering cancellation of order?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where/how to cancel an order for a P3A that was placed directly with DJI? My order shows still "pending", not shipped yet. I'm considering the P3P.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where/how to cancel an order for a P3A that was placed directly with DJI? My order shows still "pending", not shipped yet. I'm considering the P3P.
but you will go to the back of the line and would have received your old order much sooner. Should have went pro to start, always better to have and not use than not to have.:(

Reaction score
I bet he could contact sales and ask to upgrade to a pro and still keep his priority number.
I would be very much surprised if it were that simple, particularly when ordering direct from DJI.
I initially ordered a P2V+ when they were first offered as a preorder directly from DJI, but later decided to purchase a second battery as an option at a discounted price. I then contacted DJI to make the change to my order, but was told I needed to first cancel my initial order, and then reorder opting for the additional battery at that time. Tho It's certainly worth a try.

Reaction score
I thought they were shipping advanced models now, you can't be far of if not today or all ready I would have thought.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patrick T