Connecting a CCD Camera to the immersion 600mw

Reaction score
Hello,

Before I start chopping and soldering wires just wondered if anyone has had something similar to what I am trying to do.

I bought a Phantom 2 with the immersion 600mw, mini OSD and Zenmuse 3D HD already setup and it works flawlesly. Now I created a mount to make use of an RX100 camera so I can get better quality stills which all fits great, but obviously the issue is getting the FPV on the monitor so I can actually see what I am photographing.

I have been looking at CCD Cameras to use with this, not worried about anything too special, just need a visual guide of where I am taking the photos from. So I have found a few mini cameras I can use which is great, and being able to mount this is fine too, but linking up to the immersion receiver is where I am a little unsure of because ideally I dont want to chop the wires up if I dont have too, but does anyone know of an adaptor that can work from the Zenmuse cable straight to CCD camera just to get the power and video feed? I also want to keep the OSD information as that is massively important but I believe if I connect the cable from the immersion direct to the CCD camera I will loose the OSD display as it requires the 4th pin cable to transmit this.

If anyone has any thoughts on this that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks very much
Kind Regards
Sam

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic