Connect phantom 1 to software for calibration.

Reaction score
Hi all, can someone please help me and post calibration step by step for phantom 1, I tried but green and red light on computer not on, phantom and computer won’t talk to each other. Thanks

Hi all, can someone please help me and post calibration step by step for phantom 1, I tried but green and red light on computer not on, phantom and computer won’t talk to each other. Thanks
If you just Google how to calibrat the phantom videos will pop up step by step let us know how it works out....

You might not want to update the software on the Phantom one because it's so old it's not going to probably fly with all you need to do is Flip Your F2 switch seven times up and down to and then rotate the Drone connect to the satellites calibrate it to the compass on your remote

This should have everything you need to set up your NAZA-M V2 controller . This is the controller P1 uses .

Hope this will help.

Attachments

• 1829795-2.png
    1829795-2.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 172
You might not want to update the software on the Phantom one because it's so old it's not going to probably fly with all you need to do is Flip Your F2 switch seven times up and down to and then rotate the Drone connect to the satellites calibrate it to the compass on your remote
And a diagram down below that the other man posted is what I'm talkin about flipped the switch up and down seven times and then rotate the Drone like it shows in the pictures below

First phantom is the p330 is the regular naza that is red the 1.1.1 has naza m v2 witch is yellow and it has self tightening props 2 reciever antennas sticking out of the legs if you go on YouTube. Com and search naza m v2 light patterns all your answers will be answered and let us know how it goes and what you figured out...Good luck

Reactions: joshua adam howell
And a diagram down below that the other man posted is what I'm talkin about flipped the switch up and down seven times and then rotate the Drone like it shows in the pictures below

Hi, I already did the compass calibration but still can’t fly, just sit there with 2 green blinking lights.

First phantom is the p330 is the regular naza that is red the 1.1.1 has naza m v2 witch is yellow and it has self tightening props 2 reciever antennas sticking out of the legs if you go on YouTube. Com and search naza m v2 light patterns all your answers will be answered and let us know how it goes and what you figured out...Good luck

Hi, I already did the compass calibration but still can’t fly, just sit there with 2 green blinking lights.
Okay then you need an old computer that has Windows 98 anything newer than 98 you cannot use will not connect your drone to the computer

Will MacBook work instead?
You can try the MacBook I never have make sure your satellite your compass aside your drone is plugged into the board because that won't let him take off neither and are you sure all your connections are plugged in the right spots in inside your drone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan