Confused about SD card

Reaction score
I am confused about the SD card I put one into the controller a 16gb a gigabyte and then I put in a 32GB into the Drone. So I then fire it up and after the first shooting it tells me that I am out of gigabytes and obviously it's not out of gigabytes the film was only 6 minutes long. I've done a search and could not find a tutorial or explanation that was helpful is there anybody that I can message with that could help me with this please first time with the P4 Pro Plus I am a DJI Phantom 3 user for about 6 months. Thank you in advance

I am confused about the SD card I put one into the controller a 16gb a gigabyte and then I put in a 32GB into the Drone. So I then fire it up and after the first shooting it tells me that I am out of gigabytes and obviously it's not out of gigabytes the film was only 6 minutes long. I've done a search and could not find a tutorial or explanation that was helpful is there anybody that I can message with that could help me with this please first time with the P4 Pro Plus I am a DJI Phantom 3 user for about 6 months. Thank you in advance
32 Gb should last more than one flight.
Look at what's on the card and see if there's some additional stuff on it.

I just purchased to scan disk 64GB extreme cards that are number 3 which means they write faster hopefully they'll work a little bit better I believe that I had previous stuff on the Drone micro SD card I erased what was on there formatted it and we're going to start over again tomorrow thinking that'll help I appreciate all the help that I got so far

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad
I just purchased to scan disk 64GB extreme cards that are number 3 which means they write faster hopefully they'll work a little bit better I believe that I had previous stuff on the Drone micro SD card I erased what was on there formatted it and we're going to start over again tomorrow thinking that'll help I appreciate all the help that I got so far
I use that card, no problems.

I do have another question please and that is how come I have 2 SD cards and how can I utilize them best

The one in the controller is used for updating, sometimes. Not sure what else is stored on the controller, maybe flight data?

Well I just went out for another flight and I came back and I had some stuff on the SD card that was on the Drone and I had some stuff on the SD card that was on the controller I couldn't get the Drone stuff to work but the SD card on the controller video to everything but had a click in the video I'm not sure why it did that and I thought that I had audio so I was narrating throughout the whole thing and it didn't work it just click when I replayed SD card from controller. Therefore I am still confused

I kind of wish there was a place that I could just watch a video and have it just explain to me. I have looked at all of the DJI stuff and haven't found a video there I did a search on YouTube and didn't find a video that explains what I needed and I did a search here and there wasn't there were some there was some information but not an explanation of why there are two SD cards

Well I just went out for another flight and I came back and I had some stuff on the SD card that was on the Drone and I had some stuff on the SD card that was on the controller I couldn't get the Drone stuff to work but the SD card on the controller video to everything but had a click in the video I'm not sure why it did that and I thought that I had audio so I was narrating throughout the whole thing and it didn't work it just click when I replayed SD card from controller. Therefore I am still confused
Audio, is not recorded in the 4k or HD video, that is in the bird, unless you are live streaming where you can supply audio, is my understanding.
However, the low quality video, recorded on the tablet, can have audio, maybe that is also true of the low res stuff on the controller.

Last edited:
I have AP Phantom 4 Pro Plus so I'm dealing with a controller is there a way that I can change the. Mov to MP4 or change what kind of I need to convert the video I think I'm not sure he'll I don't know what I'm talking about

I have AP Phantom 4 Pro Plus so I'm dealing with a controller is there a way that I can change the. Mov to MP4 or change what kind of I need to convert the video I think I'm not sure he'll I don't know what I'm talking about
Go into your video camera settings and you have the option to save videos as .mov or .mp4

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel