Conflicting Info - GO app shows Restricted NFZ but DJI Site says Warning

Reaction score
I was trying to fly in a location today that on my DJI GO App shows right on the edge of a RED Zone when viewing the Map and says "Can't Take OFF" However when input the address into the DJI Geo Site for self unlocking, etc. It shows that address as in a "Warning Zone". Am I missing something here?

This happened to me last week as well. Another location was in RED on the GO App Map but DJI Safe Flying NFZ site the address is completely clear of any restricted area. My DJI App did not prompt that I should update the NFZ or anything either.

Appreciate in insight you may have on this.

THanks
B.

I was trying to fly in a location today that on my DJI GO App shows right on the edge of a RED Zone when viewing the Map and says "Can't Take OFF" However when input the address into the DJI Geo Site for self unlocking, etc. It shows that address as in a "Warning Zone". Am I missing something here?

This happened to me last week as well. Another location was in RED on the GO App Map but DJI Safe Flying NFZ site the address is completely clear of any restricted area. My DJI App did not prompt that I should update the NFZ or anything either.

Appreciate in insight you may have on this.

THanks
B.

I had the same issue when wanting to fly in Portugal last year, the area was marked as yellow warning zone but the quad (Mavic pro) just showed NFZ and refused to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20