Computer size

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a new computer. I have the phantom 3 standard. I have taking some video. I download on to my computer. I have a good picture but it seems to jerk like from frame to frame. My computer is about 5 years old. It windows 8.1 with 4.o gb of ram and 64 gb operator system. I don'know anything about it. My budget is around 400.00. If some one could make a suggestion. I am not opposed too refurbished computers

I am thinking about buying a new computer. I have the phantom 3 standard. I have taking some video. I download on to my computer. I have a good picture but it seems to jerk like from frame to frame. My computer is about 5 years old. It windows 8.1 with 4.o gb of ram and 64 gb operator system. I don'know anything about it. My budget is around 400.00. If some one could make a suggestion. I am not opposed too refurbished computers

a friend of mine has recently bought a P3S and was having the same problem, I told him that the reason was that the sd card he was using in the P3S was too slow to record correctly, and that what he needed was a faster sd card such as class 6 or 10 SD card, try this first a cheap way instead of a new PC which I don't think you need, plus if you get one I suggest you go for at least 32 gb card to hold up to 8 hours of video

A lot of other factors control how video plays. Mainly, the type of player you at using, the resolution of the video, type of video file.

If you were getting a new computer I'd say go with at least an i-5 (if Intel chip), 8 or so GB of RAM, a 7200 speed hard drive and then look for a system with the best video card possible after those other requirements.

well I sometimes use an old PC well over it's sell by date and can still play all vids except for K4 so I still say try a new card first, just a few bucks

If your budget is $400 and open to refurb, that would probably provide the biggest bang for the buck.

BestBuy sells refurb models, I would start there. At that price range, you can get a laptop with an i5 processor, 8 GB of ram, and a SSD drive of about 256GB in size. You are not going to get a fast video card, but the 8GB of RAM and the SSD drive are going to let you play back the P3S video with out glitches.

Reactions: With The Birds

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj