Compact hard case recommendations?

Reaction score
I’m going on a cruise (yes drones are allowed but only to be flown on shore). I’d like to put my P4P in my checked luggage when I drop it at the pier (will carry on the airplane). Is there a good hard case that you would recommend that doesn’t take up much space? I only have the P4P, remote, 2 batteries, and charger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z06Aggie
I don't have the dimensions for the foam case. You could measure your case and match it up against the dimensions listed here.

I’d recommend a hard shelled backpack, easy to carry with good protection. You’ll regret a hand carrying case after walking about 5 minutes or standing in a cruise ship departure line- been there many times. I’ve had both cases, and it’s backpack for me. However I am just a commoner with a P3P.

How does the Go Professional compare to the Nanuk 945?
Here are the most notable differences between those cases:
  • The quality of the case exterior
  • The quality of the case foam
  • The design of the interior
  • The size of the case
  • The way the cases latches closed
I have a Phantom 3 Nanuk case and a bunch of Go Professional cases. Comparing the quality of the two brands, Go Professional hits all of the marks for me. If you really like your Mavic Pro Nanuk case though, then you'll likely be very happy with the quality of their other cases.

Reactions: Z06Aggie
Here are the most notable differences between those cases:
  • The quality of the case exterior
  • The quality of the case foam
  • The design of the interior
  • The size of the case
  • The way the cases latches closed
I have a Phantom 3 Nanuk case and a bunch of Go Professional cases. Comparing the quality of the two brands, Go Professional hits all of the marks for me. If you really like your Mavic Pro Nanuk case though, then you'll likely be very happy with the quality of their other cases.

Well, I pulled the trigger on a new Go Professional case for the P4P V2.0. Main reasons were size and weight. Putting the props on and off isn't really that big of a hassle, so I can live with it to reduce size and weight of the case. Can't wait to get my hands on it later this week when it ships. Thanks all for your suggestions.

Well, I pulled the trigger on a new Go Professional case for the P4P V2.0. Main reasons were size and weight. Putting the props on and off isn't really that big of a hassle, so I can live with it to reduce size and weight of the case. Can't wait to get my hands on it later this week when it ships. Thanks all for your suggestions.

Follow up - received the case. It's very nice! Everything fits nice and snug, as it should.

It is big & heavy, so I am glad that I din't go with bigger and heavier!

Reactions: Sunshinegirrl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik