Clay Cliffs - New Zealand

NZ version of Bonanza (old TV programme),thanks for sharing,,loved the views and even more the river,there's gold in there,gezz I get gold fever when I see the south lol,,down there soon with metal detector stuck to me drone ,,bag some shingle and take it home to sluce,,might get ounce of gold ;)

• Love
Reactions: Capt KO and KevJeff
NZ version of Bonanza (old TV programme),thanks for sharing,,loved the views and even more the river,there's gold in there,gezz I get gold fever when I see the south lol,,down there soon with metal detector stuck to me drone ,,bag some shingle and take it home to sluce,,might get ounce of gold ;)

I'm lucky to get color ✨

Reactions: KevJeff
Yep Im old enough to remember Bonanza and Rawhide lol... **** I shudda taken my pan with me and I might be rich if I got a couple of them thar nuggets!

Loved watching those gold miner shows downunder. Just bend and pick. Would love to try it with a tow-behind metal detector. Only seen them use handheld models. Dang I'm greedy.
Good luck on your adventure.??

U must have watched reruns of those old shows. Originals were my time. Bonanza ended when you were 3. ? I was 20

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl