Clarification, Tx or Rx.

Reaction score
I understand The Transmitter for the 5.8ghz controls are obviously in the remote. But, isn't it the opposite for the 2.4ghz WiFi ? Doesn't the Bird transmit wifi signal back to a receiver in the remote and then on to the device ?

Not entirely ...

The booster used on RC for 2.4Ghz is not only boosting signal OUT but amplifying signal RECEIVED back to the RC system. Its bi-directional. NOTE Amplifying not boosting received. Slight difference in action ...
Some mount only one 2.4Ghz booster leaving other alone ... whereas others mount two 2.4Ghz boosters on RC ... I tried both ways and did not see appreciable difference. but felt that two boosters gave me more secure connection and redundancy.

There is no need to interfere or modify AC ...

For flight control - you fit a 5.8Ghz booster to the RC .. yes.

Nigel

Not entirely ...

The booster used on RC for 2.4Ghz is not only boosting signal OUT but amplifying signal RECEIVED back to the RC system. Its bi-directional. NOTE Amplifying not boosting received. Slight difference in action ...
Some mount only one 2.4Ghz booster leaving other alone ... whereas others mount two 2.4Ghz boosters on RC ... I tried both ways and did not see appreciable difference. but felt that two boosters gave me more secure connection and redundancy.

Nigel
Awesome..... Thank You that explains it very well.

Not entirely ...

Nigel
I think I found what I need.
s-l64.jpg
518nUaWck-L._SX425_.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl