Central PA

Im in Lock Haven but work in State College so there all the time!
I drove around State College area on Sunday to scout good places to take off. Did not find any that wasn't Prison land or PSU. Need a local pilot to chime in with suggested flying areas.

Anyone have any FPV equipment? Would like to try some out before purchasing.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a site for just general "Central PA" Multicopters forums? I don't have a Phantom but am building my first 250 Quadcopter and would like to be able to reach out to local enthusiasts for possible advice or flight locations. I am in Danville. Thanks for the help.

I'm in shamokin would love to meet up with someone for my maiden voyage should be getting my p3 in about 2-3 weeks

I am also from State College, One of the new parks they are building near Boalsburg will be designated at certain times for drone flying and RC fun. Not that we necessarily need a park with all this land around.

I could be down for a meet up. I know of another in the area that fly's.

Hey guys i live in Lancaster, PA if your around and have ideas or want to fly message me.
Andre

I'm a documentry filmmaker in Penns Creek and want to do Centrailia. Its a great location. Lots of great places to fly in Central PA along the river.

Anyone out there live in central PA? I'm in the Bloomsburg area and would love to find another Phantom flyer in my area.
Berwick Area. Have a P3S and P3A

d6abe9670b180ffb7c9f8401a9264c9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, if anyone out there can help me it would be much appreciated. I have a p3 pro and did a firmware update a few days ago and have not been able to connect my Controller to my phantom since. I can still move the gimbal, though. I've seen that I am not the only person to have come across this but I haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried different cables and devices, uninstalling and then reinstalling the app, but nothing has worked for me.

Hi, if anyone out there can help me it would be much appreciated. I have a p3 pro and did a firmware update a few days ago and have not been able to connect my Controller to my phantom since. I can still move the gimbal, though. I've seen that I am not the only person to have come across this but I haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried different cables and devices, uninstalling and then reinstalling the app, but nothing has worked for me.
Relink your controller and bird. Basically, initiate that action in app, then depress switch on bird. It is the manual somewhere, I don't have access to it right now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

The problem is I can't get into the app. I've tried with several different devices and cables and no luck... I will go back over the manual though.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The problem is I can't get into the app. I've tried with several different devices and cables and no luck... I will go back over the manual though.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Start the app before connecting the USB cable, if that doesn't work it is your app.

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20