Castle Rock CO...

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone want to meet up near Castle Rock CO or South Denver area?
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign
S_3.jpg

Good point! The tax out here is way to high. I usually try to avoid paying as well. I just have a lot of questions that i want to get answered.

They might answer, but I think your better off asking on here. Every time I've been in there they are kinda cold and don't say much. It's like they want to say just go away, but never do. They just pretend your not there till you go away.

Hi,
Sounds good. I can give you tips and tricks I've figured out so far.
Let me know when you have the time and where. If you need any 3d printed extras for your P3 let me know and I'll bring those to. I do gimbal locks, lens caps and gimbal guards.
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign

Hi,
Sounds good. I can give you tips and tricks I've figured out so far.
Let me know when you have the time and where. If you need any 3d printed extras for your P3 let me know and I'll bring those to. I do gimbal locks, lens caps and gimbal guards.
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign
I am actually "slumming it" with a Phantom 1 ATM. Got it used as a experiment to learn to fly with my son to see if we like it and now I have to decide if I want to upgrade/modify it or save up some money and just buy a newer one. As far as meeting to go fly somewhere I'm available most days let me know when and where would be good for you.

Hi,
Good to know that's a great bird to start with. I went from AR drone 2.0 to P3 Pro.
I just picked up a CX20 drone to play around with. It was less than $300. I have to add the camera and FPV, but for the money it's a great deal. It has the same motors as my P3 pro.
I don't feel bad taking it apart and messing around with it. I haven't flown my P3 Pro in a while. I had a red tail hawk take it out up by Daniels Park. I had to put $600 into a new gimbal / camera.
I'll keep you posted. When it gets just little warmer I am going to bring out both birds to compare them head to head.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20