Case for Phantom with prop guards

Reaction score
New to the list and just got my DJI Phantom. I have alot of practicing ahead of me, but I'm excited!

I am having a hard time finding a hard case that will fit the Phantom with the prop guards mounted. I can find a ton of the others that work without the guards. I would rather not take the guards off each time I carry it on a location.

I was contemplating using a Rubbermaid Action Packer as this will allow for locking the case during movement. I was hoping to have something that had wheels, but I am willing to compromise. The rub with this item, is then finding the foam to insert and then cut for the Phantom and accessories.

Any ideas?

Eric

There's already another one or two posts on this subject. Search it out.

Pelican case 1620. Fits two Phantoms, controllers, batteries, etc. I didn't want a HUGE case that will allow the prop guards to be on. Few minutes to screw on and off of the prop guards is all that is needed.

Pellican_Case_for_Phantom.jpg

There are people that use tool bags. Inexpensive plastic clothes/misc. plastic boxes from Walmart... people can get creative. All depends on whether a person's value of the Phantom and level of protection that they want.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4