Careers

Did 8 years in the army,,got out went to night school became an industrial electrical technician,,high voltage wire spliced,,,for 28 years. Paid our house off a year ago,,quit our jobs and enjoying being hm,
Thank for your service.

I'm a firefighter for one of the two largest fire departments in Los Angeles. Both departments (L.A. County & L.A. City) are working on drone programs to be utilized in USAR and HazMat incidents among other things as soon as policies and procedures are instituted for their use.

Reactions: Indiana Scott
Retired after 33 years as a police officer. Last 2 1/2 years as Chief.
Wow that is awesome, LEO have a huge place in my heart, the majority of my friends work for or have worked for our local PD. I support them and you and always back the #thinblueline .

Reactions: wolf~928
Retired Air Traffic Controller (U.S.). Private Pilot, single engine land, glider. Photography/videography enthusiast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schnauzergeek
21 years military, corporate and charter commercial pilot, management positions in government contract work, county government risk manager.
Licensed part 107, looking for work.

Reactions: Schnauzergeek
IMG_5430.JPG
IMG_5425.JPG
HH60 Blackhawk pilot.
Pics of me in the office. We are down in a river bed.

I was a Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor for nearly forty years and have been retired for a few years now.

I now teach the Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) as well as the Canadian Restricted (handguns etc.) Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) as well as the Ontario Hunter Education Program (OHEP). I find it extremely rewarding to pass on the knowledge of Hunting and Firearms Safety to others (young and old), in my retirement.

Reactions: GraceIsTheKey
Firefighter/Paramedic

Reactions: GraceIsTheKey

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor