Carbon Fiber Props

Reaction score
Do using carbon fiber blades pose a risk on the flight controller/processor being unable to keep up with the changes in flight because theres no flex at all on props unlike the original ones with plenty of flex ,therfore i would imagine that the carbon ones are changing values more so than the orig basically in a nut shell " Can I use Carbon Fiber props"?

You can use carbon fiber props, however you risk erratic behavior of the drone due to the unit being tuned to the DJI original props. CF props in my opinion offer no substantial benefit use at own risk.

You can use carbon fiber props, however you risk erratic behavior of the drone due to the unit being tuned to the DJI original props. CF props in my opinion offer no substantial benefit use at own risk.

Thanks for your response ARM this was my self concluded answer also just wanted to double check and verify this was the case yes the carbon fiber blades may be stronger,but with no flex; so this is why i fall out of the sky in a hoover hold in about 10-15 kt winds with an alt. 20 meters or so. looks like will be flying with Gen DJI props from here on as that was the first and last time i would use them and it was costly$$$.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan