Reaction score
Hello Drone Ethiusiastics!

I want to share with you my video registered in the capital of Poland - Warsaw in winter season.
I shot the most known, major and minor places in Warsaw (not all of them).
It was registered in 4K quality by DJI Phantom 3 Professional drone.
The footage was shot during 3 days and I had to get the acceptance of Government Protection Office and Polish Flight Agency.

In the video you will see:
- Palace of Culture and Science - the tallest building in Poland - it has 237 meters. The palace was a gift from Soviet nation to Polish nation. It was built between 1952-1955.
- Polish National Stadium where football/soccer matches are organised. The stadium was built in 2012 year where Poland and Ukraine were organising EURO 2012 - the biggest football/soccer event in Europe
- Centre of Science - Kopernik - it was built in 2010 year. It is a centre where children increase their knowledge of physics and participate in some different experiments
- the Swietokrzyski bridge - it is the bridge built over Wisla river. It was built in 2000 year
- Bemowo district

I hope you like it. If you like it please subscribe to my channel.

Regards
Marcin from Poland

Reactions: Primpwatcher
Very nice. I wish you had a sunny day.

Thank you Alokbhargava. Yes, you are right. Unfortunately it is winter in Poland now. I live more than 250 km far from Warsaw, so I am in Warsaw not so often.

Nice location, I am actually considering taking the trip this summer/autumn and would love to bring the drone.
Are there no major restriction in the city for flight? (edit: I missed that you had to seek approval)

The footage is nice but very muted which even with this weather can easily be brought to life should you choose to.

At a minimum I would introduce a little more contrast.

I took the liberty of doing a quick toning in Davinci Resolve just to give an indication what can be done.

sampletone.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, you are right. I have missed to add some extra little contrast. But in my opinion the contrast you added is too much blue. I would change the settings of this contrast with less blue. But you are right, it should be done.

Regarding to flying in Poland in that place. You will not be able to fly in Warsaw, because flying in CTR zone needs both UAVO license (in all locations) and Government acceptance (in some locations) and Polish Flying Agency (www.pansa.pl) (in all CTR locations).
Government acceptance needs to have the drone operator had UAVO license. To get Polish Flying Agency acceptance, operators needs to fill out the form and send minimum 3 working days before the flight/flights. If you want to fly in CTR beyond 6 km from airport, you can fly up to 100 mAGL, but only when you fly 100 meters far from buildings and 30 meters far from people. If you have Polish UAVO license you can fly in CTR beyond 6 km, with unspecified distance from buildings and people, and up to 100 mAGL.

The only places in Poland where you could fly is out of the cities and out of CTR/ATZ zones, out of national parks, out of ROL48 zone, prohobitied zones. If you have UAVO license which is released by european office and you are a member of the country from European Union, your licnese will be recognized in Poland. If you are out of these countries, you can not fly commercial and you are treated as a recreational and sport operator.

Reactions: Tomas Wangen

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj