Cape Range National Park part 3 Windy day, before sunset.

Some great footage there John well done !

I love it John. Now I’m going to look up Cape Range NP to learn more about it. I like to know more about the geology, plant and wildlife.

Been reading. In my younger days as a caver, I would go nuts there. I have discovered a few caves in my day. What a trill to see something that no human eyes have ever seen before when I open up a new cave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO
Now there is a coincidence WV the next one I was planning is digging out some clips of close up of caves and outcrops below what people normally see. I could fly there day after day. There were lots of birds in the gorges but never saw many animals, but I am sure they were there. The geology is amazing. You should have named the caves you discovered after you :)

Now there is a coincidence WV the next one I was planning is digging out some clips of close up of caves and outcrops below what people normally see. I could fly there day after day. There were lots of birds in the gorges but never saw many animals, but I am sure they were there. The geology is amazing. You should have named the caves you discovered after you :)

The video look really nice on the Large Screen, everything is in focus , you might try adding just a tinge of Vibrance to make it pop right off the screen.

Reactions: John Gowland
Beware, if you are flying a drone over National Park property, you will be fined and your drone can be confiscated. The Law Enforcement division of the NPS doesn’t mess around. This is a federal offense.

It maybe an offence in the rest of the world but here in Western Australia, you can fly a drone in any national park.
Here is a link on my webpage, to help you.
You can fly in West Australian National Parks but be respectful.
In the video in I did state its origin, Cape Range National Park. As far as I am aware there is only one and it's in
Western Australia.
But thank you for your valued concern and advice rthawj1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.