Can't sign in to dji go 4 app

Reaction score
Hi guys, really looking some help hear, updated most recent the Go 4 app as usual on my i pad air 2 in the app store, said it was updated, clicked on go 4 app and the first screen i see is a Spark flying around and at the bottom it says sign up or sign in, went to sign in, new page says sign in with your DJI account..enter phone number or e mail, underneath that it says enter password, when taping on white space to enter details NOTHING at all happens, i.e. no keyboard appears, any help to sort this would be really appreciated

Hi guys, really looking some help hear, updated most recent the Go 4 app as usual on my i pad air 2 in the app store, said it was updated, clicked on go 4 app and the first screen i see is a Spark flying around and at the bottom it says sign up or sign in, went to sign in, new page says sign in with your DJI account..enter phone number or e mail, underneath that it says enter password, when taping on white space to enter details NOTHING at all happens, i.e. no keyboard appears, any help to sort this would be really appreciated

It is not clear on that page but tap just under “password” for password and likewise I believe for the email, or maybe just to the right for email and under for the password. It’s a bit odd how they don’t show where your are to type, but hit the right area and it should open a keyboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik