Can't activate my p4p obsidian

Reaction score
Hey guys I have just got my p4p obsidian and have been trying to activate it so that i can fly it. I have watched the dji activation video but I'm not getting the activation screen on the DJI go 4 app on my tablet.
I turn the controller on and then the aircraft and its saying it's connected but it just goes straight to the flight page with no camera picture.
I have uninstall the app and tried again but no luck. Is there something I'm missing, do I need to update the firmware on both the controller and aircraft.
When the flight page comes up it says in the top left of screen "aircraft disconnect but I have a green light on both the controller and the aircraft.

I have a Lenovo Tab 3, i know its not on the list of tabs to use but its connecting. I have tried a Samsung Tab 3 which is compatible but still not working.

Screenshot_20171128-195245.png

Please help me.

Shawno

Hey guys I have just got my p4p obsidian and have been trying to activate it so that i can fly it. I have watched the dji activation video but I'm not getting the activation screen on the DJI go 4 app on my tablet.
I turn the controller on and then the aircraft and its saying it's connected but it just goes straight to the flight page with no camera picture.
I have uninstall the app and tried again but no luck. Is there something I'm missing, do I need to update the firmware on both the controller and aircraft.
When the flight page comes up it says in the top left of screen "aircraft disconnect but I have a green light on both the controller and the aircraft.

I have a Lenovo Tab 3, i know its not on the list of tabs to use but its connecting. I have tried a Samsung Tab 3 which is compatible but still not working.

View attachment 91496

Please help me.

Shawno
Updating the FW on both the aircraft and the controller would be the best place to start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav