Cannot Enter Sim Mode on P3 Standard

Reaction score
When I open my DJIGo app on my iPhone 6s+ it goes right to the flight screen. My Phantom 3 Std is on and the controller is on and connected to my phone but when I select the app it brings up the main flight screen. Is there an intermediate screen to select sim mode that I am missing? I have DJIGo 2.5.1 and just updated my firmware for the bird. Help appreciated. Thanks.

Well come on in, to the forum and Phantom family. ;-)
It's always enjoyable, greeting and meeting new arrivals, at the gate.
Sounds like you might have some reading to do!! RTFM!!

Not sure which copy of firmware version you're running on, with the new Go App but the PDF manuals are all current. They have all been updated regularly. In several popular languages. Haha

So you got the SIM working. That's a great place to familiarize yourself with the drone, all user friendly parameters and get a good feel for the sticks. Those control sticks actually can be loosened and both sections raised higher if that would suit you better, for more sensitive accurate control.

Well, go slow, start in an open field or park, where there are no trees or people about, that will only distract your concentration. Take baby steps as they say, so stay in Beginner mode for the first while.
Get comfortable with the flight ability, and gradually take it farther and higher. Enjoy the feeling of freedom it brings. Capture awesome HD video and stills.

Enjoy the drone, and your time well spent while on the forum. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik