Can you use a GoPro and 3rd party gimbal on the Phantom 3?

Certainly not during the warranty period but after...

Give it time, they're just now getting into the hands of folks who will exploit every possibility.

Why would you want that ?

It's been out a week and this already ? Lol

It's not possible right now. Perhaps someone will develop one in the future though. Someone made a gimbal for the P2V+, so anything is possible.

Being the camera is not removable I'm going to say its not very likely that a go pro would work on a p3 and even if it could be done some day More then likely you would not be able to get it to work threw the controller and the fpv system.

To have more options
But as of right now the GoPro doesn't come close to the P3P Camera from the footage that I have seen. And the camera is already intergrated. I passed on the P2V+ because of the camera but this new 4k camera is an entirely different animal. The GoPro 4 is not on it's level.

A reason for this that will become very apparent from first time flyer crashes is that you are going to read about a good few broken gimbals and cameras.

You could use an engine from a 2005 Pontiac in your new Mercedes but it's going to take a lot of work to make it work.
The question remains though, why would you want to?

Looks like that that new Mercedes is made in China, only works in good weather on one designated block and is boring in the hands of an amateur. The Pontiac has endless uses, works in any weather and is made by people that know what they're doing.

OP may want to have a look at the 3DR Solo, the BMW M3 of drones.

Looks like that that new Mercedes is made in China, only works in good weather on one designated block and is boring in the hands of an amateur. The Pontiac has endless uses, works in any weather and is made by people that know what they're doing.

OP may want to have a look at the 3DR Solo, the BMW M3 of drones.
Isn't the Indpire 1 and Phantom 3P made in China? Just saying. Our ports have hundreds of thousands of empty Cargo Steel containers with 1 way postal stickers from China to America because our industry has been put in thr Toilet due to outsourcing. But enough of that. It's killing the vibe!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic