Can you use 9455S propellers on standard Phantom 4?

Reaction score
Hi good day everyone! May I please ask if any of you pilots know if these 9455S low-noise propellers are compatible with the Phantom 4 standard without changing the prop base and just using the stock prop mounts? As here in my country (Philippines), it's very hard to find authentic standard P4 props; these 9455S are the only props available as of now.

Thank you everyone. [emoji846] Hope you could help me.
Shopee_015faef60ec2a6c27109b4de44c564c0.jpeg

Hi good day everyone! May I please ask if any of you pilots know if these 9455S low-noise propellers are compatible with the Phantom 4 standard without changing the prop base and just using the stock prop mounts? As here in my country (Philippines), it's very hard to find authentic standard P4 props; these 9455S are the only props available as of now.

Thank you everyone. [emoji846] Hope you could help me. View attachment 115564
I was told by a DJI rep at the 2019 Oshkosh Air Show, that the low noise props will fit the P4, but they will not be as efficient as the original props. He suggested not using them. However, in your case, since you cannot find the original, they might be okay for you. Good luck!

I was told by a DJI rep at the 2019 Oshkosh Air Show, that the low noise props will fit the P4, but they will not be as efficient as the original props. He suggested not using them. However, in your case, since you cannot find the original, they might be okay for you. Good luck!
Oh I see, thank you for the valuable information sir Greg! I think I'll give them a shot once I saved a couple of money to buy them. Thank you sir and happy flying! [emoji3526]

The problem comes from the weaker springs on the original P4S. The low noise props need more pressure than originals. If you can’t change to the pro model mounts, be sure to add adequate tension to your springs by lifting them a little. Good luck

Copy that Capt. KO. I'll remember your words in maintaining my drone. Thank you so much for the information. You guys here are very helpful!
The problem comes from the weaker springs on the original P4S. The low noise props need more pressure than originals. If you can’t change to the pro model mounts, be sure to add adequate tension to your springs by lifting them a little. Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj