Can no longer see flight data route on a map

Reaction score
Website
www.jeffreysipress.com
When tapping on a flight in the Flight Log list on the controller, it simply brings up the screen that would control the flight log visually. However, the message 'Loading' and the spinning icon go on forever and nothing loads. A few months ago I was able to do this and see my route laid over a map of where I was. Do I need download the maps independently before I look at a flight log? And where do I do that? This is another example of software features that are just not intuitive.

Been trying everything, still no flight log view available. Same on two different controllers, too. When I tap on a flight log in the list, I get this and the animated icon in the center never stops. I tried plugging in the charger, hooking up to me computer, and making sure I have a good internet connection. What's the deal?

When all else failed, I updated the GO app software, and all the logs and maps became available again. Same problem on both my P4P controllers at the same time. Pretty weird. I hope flying is still stable.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic