Can fireworks overturn a drone?

I've been taking some shots with my VR camera attached to the drone. This would be epic with an attached VR camera.

**** true, or a 360 camera too, in the middle of the fires with one of these cameras would be more huh

Where I live it is illegal to fly at night and illegal to fly near fireworks. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

version 2, see if it has improved, both filming and editing and soundtrack ;-)

That's an excellent video. And I'm not one of the haters. In my objective opinion, all I can say is clearly you are far enough away from any potential impacts, and your photgraphy only proves that to get the best video you NEED to be exactly that far away (or even farther for a wider perspective) to get decent video, which you did well. It was safe for both the public and your aircraft, so well done I say :)

Reactions: bronis
Where I live it is illegal to fly at night and illegal to fly near fireworks. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

our, here in Brazil is released night flights, any schedule, can fly between clouds, fires, rain as you wish ahahahaha. I hope you do not want to make this up here too.

That's an excellent video. And I'm not one of the haters. In my objective opinion, all I can say is clearly you are far enough away from any potential impacts, and your photgraphy only proves that to get the best video you NEED to be exactly that far away (or even farther for a wider perspective) to get decent video, which you did well. It was safe for both the public and your aircraft, so well done I say :)

thanks, so I saw the video of the other guy and wanted to do that, because there was no one down, the fireworks were on the golf course, there was no danger of hitting anyone.

Only that at the time I was scared and did everything at a distance even :)

thanks for the compliment

Reactions: 3rdof5
thanks, so I saw the video of the other guy and wanted to do that, because there was no one down, the fireworks were on the golf course, there was no danger of hitting anyone.

Only that at the time I was scared and did everything at a distance even :)

thanks for the compliment
Haha I hear you. To answer your original question, I honestly would never fly my P3P any closer than you did. I simply would never chance being in an area where I COULD get hit, even if it's safe below.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures