Camera Won’t Fire

Reaction score
This is my first post, so if this subject is discussed elsewhere, or I am in the wrong place, please let me know. I am currently using 2 Phantom 4 Pro’s. On occasion, and quite frequently, one of them has an issue that will not let me fire the shutter on the camera, either with the button on the Controller, or the button on the iPhone. If I put it away, and then dig it back out a few days later, sometimes the problem has gone away. The other 4 Pro suffers from weak transmission signal. But only occasionally as well. Any advice would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
How long is the "lock out". if you are bracketing you can't shoot again until all the images have been written to the card, and if you select a pano mode again, you can do anything after you start the pano until it's finished beside cancel it.

If you are just locking up shooting singles, jpg or dng, I would try:

reset the camera, from DJIgo4
try a different card and or reformat your current card in the drone
reload DJIGO4 (if on iPad you can only pull back the most current version but you need to be on the most current version IMO)
Check your drone firmware, make sure it's current. (I would do this last as if everything else works leave firmware update alone till last thing)
If Drone firmware current try a resetting of the firmware via DJI Assistant software (running on PC or Mac), not via DJIgo4

Paul C

Reactions: Hounddog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl