Camera off center to the right about 2-3 degrees

Reaction score
I have found posts on this but nothing on how to fix it. I had to replace my flex cable. Everything is working smoothly but the camera is about 2-3 degrees to the right. Is there a manual fix for this? Is DJI going to add a yaw adjustment like they have for roll. I just can believe they don't already have that. The set screw is tightened down properly. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

search on p2v+ forums for the fix. You have to open up the back of the gimbal arm and then you can center the "U" potentiometer properly.

I have found posts on this but nothing on how to fix it. I had to replace my flex cable. Everything is working smoothly but the camera is about 2-3 degrees to the right. Is there a manual fix for this? Is DJI going to add a yaw adjustment like they have for roll. I just can believe they don't already have that. The set screw is tightened down properly. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Did you ever get this fixed? Thanks

Is it tilted slightly or looking to the right or left? I know a fix for the tilted slightly.
Mine is off center, check this out
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mine is off center, check this out

Ahhhhh then yessss.

Here.

This is how i fixed mine after i rebuilt the gimbal after a crash.
That looks like it is just for adjusting horizontal tilt, not centering the camera.

Please take a look at this photo; this is what I get when looking all the way up after I enable the 30° extensible.
If you enable the 30° extensible and look as far up as you can I would love to see what you see
DJI_0365.jpg

Screenshot_20160514-133751.png

That looks like it is just for adjusting horizontal tilt, not centering the camera.

Please take a look at this photo; this is what I get when looking all the way up after I enable the 30° extensible.
If you enable the 30° extensible and look as far up as you can I would love to see what you see
DJI_0365.jpg

I recently got a new camera and have the same issue. I need to adjust the camera center 2-3deg to right so it's in the middle. When flying or tilting up, I see the left aircraft arm also. It also adds a perspective distortion to my video since I have to adjust the gimbal roll to get a level horizon.
It's clearly a hardware issue as I'm very familiar with all the normal software adjustments or calibrations. I don't want to tear into my camera without knowing how to fix it. I see the shaft for this axis, but it's not easy to access. Can't find anything on YouTube...help!!

I recently got a new camera and have the same issue. I need to adjust the camera center 2-3deg to right so it's in the middle. When flying or tilting up, I see the left aircraft arm also. It also adds a perspective distortion to my video since I have to adjust the gimbal roll to get a level horizon.
It's clearly a hardware issue as I'm very familiar with all the normal software adjustments or calibrations. I don't want to tear into my camera without knowing how to fix it. I see the shaft for this axis, but it's not easy to access. Can't find anything on YouTube...help!!
I have confirmed with DJI this is normal and something that was addressed with the next generation aircraft, there is nothing you need, or can do.

Well maybe it's common, but not a good thing. It adds more perspective distortions when trying to compensate with roll.....painful.
Out of the 3 P3Ps I've had, this is the second camera with the issue. My first one was sent back due to focus defect and the replacement was dead centered. Maybe I'll think about sending this one in. The only problem is I've modded the body, so don't want DJI to decide not to warranty the camera. I sure wish there was an easy fix

Well maybe it's common, but not a good thing. It adds more perspective distortions when trying to compensate with roll.....painful.
Out of the 3 P3Ps I've had, this is the second camera with the issue. My first one was sent back due to focus defect and the replacement was dead centered. Maybe I'll think about sending this one in. The only problem is I've modded the body, so don't want DJI to decide not to warranty the camera. I sure wish there was an easy fix

The camera is off center
Don't see how it would be possible to not have the issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic