Camera exterior lense, replacement

My P4PV2 Outer Lense screws off and per my understanding is just a DJI Filter which can be replaced with a UV or other filter of your choice.

Reactions: DKG13CC
My P4PV2 Outer Lense screws off and per my understanding is just a DJI Filter which can be replaced with a UV or other filter of your choice.

Hum, ok. When you unscrew yours, are you unscrewing the grey outer ring? And how hard did you have to twist it?
IMG_1535317833.769837.jpg

There are good posts on this topic if you want more detail. Wrap a rubber band around the outer ring, do a (lefty loosey) and it should come right off. If you use a lot of force it will bind up. That is why we use a rubber band. I heard rubber gloves work also.

There are good posts on this topic if you want more detail. Wrap a rubber band around the outer ring, do a (lefty loosey) and it should come right off. If you use a lot of force it will bind up. That is why we use a rubber band. I heard rubber gloves work also.

Rootman, thank you so much, it worked like a charm!

FWIW, I replaced my DJI UV glass filter with the Polar Pro version (UV Filter | Standard Series | Phantom 4 Pro / Adv). It's a bit more solid and so in my mind it will protect the lens a bit better. That could just be good marketing but it's worked perfectly for me.

Thanks for the suggestion. You make a good point about added protection. I went down and purchased a set of filters and put on the up filter. I want to start testing the other filters to see what effects they offer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3