Camera and Video Quality: Phantom 4 Pro vs Mavic 3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My business shoots real estate projects. I use my Phantom 4 Pro for photos and videos of the exterior of a home. Would the new Mavic 3 be an upgrade in terms of photo and video quality?

Reactions: Arasmus
Hello everyone,

My business shoots real estate projects. I use my Phantom 4 Pro for photos and videos of the exterior of a home. Would the new Mavic 3 be an upgrade in terms of photo and video quality?
The Phantom 4 pro is already a very good camera for real estate work.
The Mavic 3 would be a small upgrade in photography, but probably not enough to justify the additional cost.

M3 only worth the expense if smaller/quieter is needed. Less expensive Mavic models might be suitable too. Still love my P4Ps though, hard to beat the pics/vids quality.

Reactions: gppms
P4P+ = 1" sensor
So what would be clear jump in IQ & still under, say, $2500?
Anything with bigger sensor for photos & under $2500...?
TIA.

P4P+ = 1" sensor
So what would be clear jump in IQ & still under, say, $2500?
Anything with bigger sensor for photos & under $2500...?
TIA.
The bigger sensor (MFT) will give you better photos and video in low light. The shadows will be lighter (less black contrast). In normal light it depends on many other factors. The Air 2s with its 1" sensor and Evo 2P are both really good. Some even prefer the sharp detail of the E2P over the M3. I personally think that's a bit of bias but I'm not an expert.

Then there's the LOG type film or using luts and post processing tricks. The next level for Prosumer class drones in the ProRes which I personally think is way overkill for the prosumer class but again; I'm not an expert.

Hi. I also own a DJI Phantom 4 Pro and am also thinking about buying a 3 Mavic. I have an acquaintance videographer who works in the show business and often works with drones, so he recommended taking a Mavic while filming the video. So for myself, I decided to take the Mavic, it certainly won't be worse. And if you have a business card when you buy DJI equipment, there is also a good discount. A business card can be made in any free one business card maker.
How much of a discount? I don't see a place to mention it on the DJI site or is it something that appears during checkout?

How much of a discount? I don't see a place to mention it on the DJI site or is it something that appears during checkout?
Not sure his claim was true, he was spamming with the business card maker that I just unlinked in his post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31