calibrating vision sensors

mjw

Reaction score
attempting to calibrate vision seniors - get through all the screens - at end one of two things happens - screen size error or calibration progress bar stops at 85% - any suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly or is there a problem with my p4

Last edited:
attempting to calibrate vision seniors - get through all the screens - at end one of two things happens - screen size error or calibration progress bar stops at 85% - any suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly or is there a problem with my p4
Really no idea. Thoughts might be to try another PC if able. Delete & reload DJI assistant 2? Give DJI a call & get their thoughts.

Reactions: Capt KO
Really no idea. Thoughts might be to try another PC if able. Delete & reload DJI assistant 2? Give DJI a call & get their thoughts.
Thanks - what's frustrating is I used this same mac to calibrate P4 before - I did send an email and DJI replied - they suggested setting monitor resolution - I asked why this info could not be found on their web site in support - if you type in vision sensor calibration you get nothing - I try another PC today - thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: Jim Canada
Mine tried the same thing on my P4P and my Mavic Air and it's total ********. Both fly fine. Just ignore that **** bro.

I have a problem with my Obsidian it calibrates fine and erases the warnings.Then as soon as I fly vision sensor warnings start.?‍♂️

Have you rolling back firmware and reinstalling the latest firmware on the bird via latest Assistant 2? Foer extra measure, see if it helps by deleting cache, uninstall and reinstall DJI Go app

RoOSTA

good evening i have a ghost 4 advanced + and it showed me calipretion vision sensors. I tried to do it, but the first time I did not succeed. I tried to fly the drone but when I lifted it to about 3 meters it did not obey me to land to get off, it was coming down very slowly as if it did not want to land. is normal if the vision sensors do not work.

Make sure you have the latest version of DJI assistant, if you have an outdated version the calibration won’t work.
Haha it’s mid afternoon at my house!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj