CAA number sticker

Local Graphics Shop that makes vinyl transfer decals ?

Print on paper ... then clear tape over to fix ?

As I read it - its basically a DIY job for user to sort ...

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Hi, I used a " Dymo Omega " label printer. Bought mine from WH Smiths for £9.95. Prints on a plastic self adhesive strip. Also used it to print my contact details with reward offer if lost,

Reactions: Phill2
Ye I’m in process of using a dyno as used before that’s the way fwd ?? Mark from wolvo

I've made mine from decal paper printed on my laser. You can also get self adhesive vinyl you can print on an inkjet.
If you really want a vinyl number, pop a quid in paypal to cover stamp cost and i'll cut you one on my vinyl cutter.
Don't ask how much I ain't charging, for a couple of bits of vinyl, except the cost of a stamp.

Anyone UK based found a good source for stickers to display your CAA operators number on your drone?
I have a Demo and looks good! I'll make you some if you want?
IMG_6869.jpg

Just don't stick it over the GPS module. Any slight reduction in sensitivity could affect your ability to lock on.

I like to use my dymo label maker. I use the white tape to match the color of my Phantom, because I don't like it to stand out too much. I put mine under my battery. And it almost looks like the letters are physically printed on the Drone.
20191126_091628.jpeg

Nice! Don't think I've got any white tape - have a look! Mine is a very basic, old Dymo!
My grandma used to make labels for me with one of those! I loved it so much because the raised text had such a tactile feel to it!

Print on paper ... then clear tape over to fix ?
Thats what I did then used a strip of clear plastic heli tape over the top. Its strong and very sticky, used for many things, I had some left over from protecting my bike frame. You can buy a roll of it cheap online and you wouldn't need very much. Clear Gorilla tape is strong and has been known to take paint off when removed but should be fine on plastic

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.