CA (SoCal, USA): DJI Phantom 3 PRO PART OUT for PARTS - controller, aircraft, batteries, chargers, etc

Reaction score
Prices: FIRM
Local preferred; shipping at buyers expense and choice. Cash is king; or Venmo.

Looks like I can only post 10 pictures, please PM for more pics.

No trades. PLEASE don't waste your time or mine. FIRM means FIRM. I can wait for the right buyer.
Reason for selling: Selling everything I own to buy a new car

1. Phantom 3 Professional Camera and Gimbal. Works perfectly. Came with my drone as a replacement through DJI Care. Less than 4 hours usage. Never crashed. Part Number 5. Cheapest I found online is about $320. Your price - 250 FIRM.

2. Phantom 3 Controller Model GL300B. Works perfectly. Came with my drone when I bought it used. Normal wear an tear as shown on pictures. Cheapest I found online is about $280. Your price - 140 FIRM.

3. Phantom 3 Pro Aircraft ONLY. Works perfectly. Came with my drone as a replacement through DJI Care. Less than 4 hours usage. Never crashed. NO CRACKS ON ARMS! Cheapest I found online 300. Your price 250

4. DJI hardshell backpack for Phantom 3 (the best backpack and discontinued) - (I have 2) 75 for the used one, 95 for the never used one.

5. DJI charger - (I have 2) 30 EACH FIRM

6. DJI Phantom 3 Batteries - (I have 3, battery only) 65 EACH FIRM

7. DJI Phantom 3 Batteries - (I have 3, battery and box) 70 EACH FIRM

8. DJI Phantom 3 Charging Hub - 50 FIRM

Attachments

• IMG_4835.JPG
    IMG_4835.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 270
  • IMG_4836.JPG
    IMG_4836.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 291
  • IMG_4852.JPG
    IMG_4852.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 283
  • IMG_4837.JPG
    IMG_4837.JPG
    942.4 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4806.JPG
    IMG_4806.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4790.JPG
    IMG_4790.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_4824.jpg
    IMG_4824.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 227
  • IMG_4811.JPG
    IMG_4811.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_4801.jpg
    IMG_4801.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 221
  • IMG_4818.JPG
    IMG_4818.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 251
A lot of demands for who ever you are. How do we find out anything about you? Are you on E Bay? You won't PM back? Don't waste my time.

I don't think I made a lot of demands, did I?

1. what do you want to know? You can Facetime me if you want. PM and I'll give you my number. Just make sure to wear something nice :p

2. Yes, I have an ebay account, but I rarely use it to sell. I prefer to offer my P3P parts to this forum before ebay. Ebay account: canaan7.

3. I never said i won't PM back lol. I asked for interested people to PM me first. Not to ask me to PM them. Surprisingly some people like to ask someone else to PM them.

4. Don't waste my time. Yes, I don't like people wasting my time - do you? ;)

I feel your implementations were such, in how you firmly laid everything out. Also your statement "cash is king" hit me hard. This is the first time you posted on this forum. More then, who are you, is how do we trust you. Your first post raised a lot of flags. I'm glad you responded to my post as it did clear up some things.
It may be more of a personality conflict. You're being more business like and to the point as I see in your posts. I'm more laid back and have time to chat as I'm retired. I don't in any way mean to bring you any grief. A little background from the seller goes a long way. None of this is in vain if it helps you reach your goal, as I'm confident you will. ;)

Good to know there are guardian angels like you patrolling this forum :cool::cool:

Yeah, I like to be crystal clear in communication and straight to the point.

Sorry I don’t have time to chitchat about selling parts.

Yeah, we’re very different, which is great for the world ;)

Maybe selling parts on this forum is a little different. I’m even more strict on the car forums yeah, cash is king - isn’t it? :p

I just don’t have time for lowballers, lookie-loos and keyboard warriors

If any has any other questions - feel free pm me and we can text or FaceTime. I have nothing to hide selling small drone parts. :D

Thanks and good luck to me selling :D:D

Hi I wonder if the radios would be the same as a Phatom4 mine won’t take a charge for some reason

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic