Buying p3s off eBay

The DJI Warranty should be good since the warranty will run with DJI from the time you first activate the bird using your email address. Looks a very good deal to me. I bought mine from an ebay seller and had excellent service. If in doubt look at the seller feedback. In the case of your seller, they have over 78,000 transactions with a positive feedback rating of 98.2%. Worth a punt I'd say but beware there may be a customs/import duty charge. Good luck.:)

Go directly to the DJI web site and you can buy a P3 now for $399.00 no shipping and no sales tax. But if you want an even better deal, once you select the $399.00 purchase option then you are offered a reconditioned unit with full one year warranty for $359.00.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Go directly to the DJI web site and you can buy a P3 now for $399.00 no shipping and no sales tax. But if you want an even better deal, once you select the $399.00 purchase option then you are offered a reconditioned unit with full one year warranty for $359.00.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Unfortunately dji won't ship to Israel :(

Well I've pulled the trigger! Can't wait to get it already :D
Gratz on your new purchase, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new bird and looking forward to some posts of pics and vids of those nice historic sites you have there :)

Reactions: Elad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic