(SOLD) Buyer cancelled. P3S still available (SOLD)

Reaction score
Ebay buyer cancelled because he wanted me to wait almost 3 weeks for payment. Phantom 3 Standard still available for sale.

Selling my Phantom 3 Standard because I rarely fly anymore. Just don't have the time. This is the third Standard that I've had (1st one lost, 2nd one stolen) so it's not very old. Purchased in Feb 2017 and only flown a few times. Many extras including backpack, DBS Itelite antenna, and Marco Polo Tracking monitor. Marco Polo tag is not included because it was on the stolen drone but can be purchased separately and linked to the monitor. This drone has never been crashed and everything is in good working condition

Included in sale:

Phantom 3 Standard
Controller
One Battery
Marco Polo Monitor (tag not included)
DBS Itelite antenna
Backpack (fits everything included)
4 sets of props (3 sets new)
2 bags for props
3 sets of vibration dampers
3 motor clamps for loosening props
Extra landing pads

Battery charger and USB cord is included as well (not pictured)

Tag for Marco Polo can be purchased here: Marco Polo Tag Transceiver

Retail price of around $788 (not inluding tag, props, and accessories)

I'm asking $400 and can't take any less. Shipping is based on location.
9.JPG
10.JPG

How far have you been able to go with the extender? How many charges on battery?

I took it about 14000 feet one day but I was deep in the country with flat lands and no towers. But other than that it gets anywhere around 8000 to 10000 feet depending on what interference is around. I've only flown this one around 6 or 7 times so it's had about that many charges.

Where in NY are you I might be able to get it when I come home from vacation
Do you know where Elmira is? And may I ask when you will be back?

If it’s still available when I get home I might get it but you don’t need to hold it for me

If it’s still available when I get home I might get it but you don’t need to hold it for me
Ok that's cool. Trying to sell quick for car payment so can't make any promises.

You'd be better selling the car? '-p

Very clean looking unit and seemingly good value for someone with the range mod pre installed....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31