Busted P4 for sale

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 with only about 5-6 flights on it, had a failure with the FPV app, and it fell like a rock from about 200ft. I sent it off to be evaluated and it was going to cost more than I wanted to spend to fix it. The damages include, bent gimbal arm, (not sure if the camera works) cracked landing gear, 3 ESC's are bad, and it shows gps errors on the telemetry. Body is in pretty good shape. The P4 comes with the stock case, 3 sets of props, charger, new set of landing gear, and 3 batteries, each with only 5-6 flights on them. The quad and the batteries have an aftermarket skin on them, I've used the brand before on my old P3, and the skin comes off very easily. I am asking $320 for everything, that's including shipping. The batteries alone are worth around $350-$400. Let me know if you have any questions, my name is Jack.
image1.JPG image2 (2).JPG image3.JPG

Reactions: Ty Alderdice
Yikes sorry for your loss :(

Reactions: Jack Ley
I'm sorry for the lost ...

Maybe he didn't like the dressing and decided to sucide before others see him ....

Did you ever got image from the camera after crashing? Thanks ,

Reactions: DISHJOCKEY_1
I'm sorry for the lost ...

Maybe he didn't like the dressing and decided to sucide before others see him ....

Did you ever got image from the camera after crashing? Thanks ,

Well, I was shooting some property for a realtor friend of mine, I did recover the sd card, but I gave it to him so he could pull the footage he needed from it. When I get it back from him, I'll check and see if the actual crash is on there and post if it looks interesting.

I don't want to pay much for it knowing it needs repaired but I can take it off your hands if you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.