Buckle up Daisy, we are going for a spin

My airshow in the UK is cancelled this weekend. I did my own instead.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Ha I was hoping to see it fly ,awsome plane and a other humorist clip,,what's next lol,I did once have large batman doll tied under me drone so it looked like he flying but your ideas are great

Reactions: MTO
I flew it just once two years ago for a short hop. Lost my nerve at flying RC fixed wings that are this pretty.

You can check out amazing Australian videos of the same aircraft. Type in Dynam RC Tiger Moth. I do occasionally taxi it on our lawns.

Have to come up with new ideas, thinking of an Elon Musk theme. Taps his nose.

Yip great fan of fixed wing but couple crashes killed those off,,I still kept all nitro motors,some probably older than me and still new un used ones for the one day I might ,,drones definitely more reliable,,I do have a antique nitro mosquitoe 7 channel robbie,,I dismantle it after it tryed to give me a haircut,dangerous bloody thing,44 inch teak blades and a awsome head speed to match,,talk about concentration needed,,not quite 2 metere long so it's a beast,,I do plan to put brushless motor one day but its safer as ornament like yours,,they last longer lol
Yip keep the clips coming ;)

• Love
Reactions: UAP Tic Tac
I had a customer with an F-16 model jet in his garage. It was about 2 meters long and was fully functional, including the jet engines and the need for a real airport to fly it out of.

My customer was a former military pilot who had flown real F-16's, but he said he was unqualified to fly the model in his garage. He also said that it was very expensive! The decals alone were reported as worth $6000 to install as I recall.

Yes indeed. Perhaps its my age but for sure, I have lost my nerve for flying RC models. The Tiger Moth cost quite a bit and in fact I don't know how my wife allowed it. It sits outside in my luxury man cave off the court yard. I will taxi it a bit this summer but that's all.

Drones make me happy and my current fleet stands at 4 and I possibly may spring for the new Mavic Air 2. Very impressed with that machine but will never sell any of the older drones as they are legends and the memories of so many great flights are with them.

Reaching almost 50 mph with a P4 is pretty exciting stuff, not to mention performing long range missions. Oh yes, the photography is a bonus on top of the flying. May also buy DJI goggles soon and a deck chair to sit on in case I fallover with vertigo.

Safe flying chaps (and girls if you are on here).

Squadron Leader

Peter

Beautiful
I love the George & Mildred ;) yes they were off even with bird following

Ha I was hoping to see it fly ,awsome plane and a other humorist clip,,what's next lol,I did once have large batman doll tied under me drone so it looked like he flying but your ideas are great
I would like to see that batman setup flying! I saw a grime reaper under a large drone it was quite scary looking! Cheers

I would like to see that batman setup flying! I saw a grime reaper under a large drone it was quite scary looking! Cheers
Batman at 180ft under p4 from when I first post it,,,large teddy bears look funny
Screenshot_20200504-093048_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Cloudmaster

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31