Bringing a drones (phantom 3 ) into Morocco

Reaction score
Hi, I am going to Morocco in the coming September, actually I am just staying in there for a week and then will head to Iceland. Is it bringing a drones there illegal and will be seized? I actually want to fly a drone in Iceland. Anyone have any experience?
Thanks.

Hi both. Was on a trip for 5 days in Morocco then onto Sri Lanka. I just passed through Morocco with a drone & no intention of flying it so I could fly it in Sri Lanka. It was an absolute nightmare. Heavy Police and Customs deals. Drone seized. Fined £££. Missed my flight out of Morocco and connecting flight to Sri Lanka. I think there is a system for declaring the Drone and picking it up on the way out but I wouldnt trust that either

Hi both. Was on a trip for 5 days in Morocco then onto Sri Lanka. I just passed through Morocco with a drone & no intention of flying it so I could fly it in Sri Lanka. It was an absolute nightmare. Heavy Police and Customs deals. Drone seized. Fined £££. Missed my flight out of Morocco and connecting flight to Sri Lanka. I think there is a system for declaring the Drone and picking it up on the way out but I wouldnt trust that either

sounds too risky for me Warren and think I'll just leave the bird at home as did want to get some shots while on holiday for 10 days. many thanks for the feedback

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj