bridge of arches in brazil, attempt to make cinematographic

I’m confused on why people would walk on that. As soon as a train comes it looks like your screwed unless your right next to a place that you can get off or step aside.

I’m confused on why people would walk on that. As soon as a train comes it looks like your screwed unless your right next to a place that you can get off or step aside.

because it is, some half crazy go through the middle to see the landscape view that is very beautiful, but really is very dangerous.

Another crazy like me, I went to make the video kkkkkkk

But to listen to the train arrive just to stay tuned, heard a horn or a train noise, run away kkkkkk

I enjoyed the video. Beautiful bridge and surrounding landscape. Very good video. Thanks for posting.

Yes, beautiful bridge and video.
When I was 9 years old, I lived near a train bridge(train trestle). We played on it all the time. When the train came, we would climb down underneath and watch the train go over top of us. We made a "fort" with plywood and would camp out on it over night and fish from it. Sometimes we would stand off to the side and the train engineer would yell madly at us. We had lots of fun on that trestle.

Reactions: epx
Yes, beautiful bridge and video.
When I was 9 years old, I lived near a train bridge(train trestle). We played on it all the time. When the train came, we would climb down underneath and watch the train go over top of us. We made a "fort" with plywood and would camp out on it over night and fish from it. Sometimes we would stand off to the side and the train engineer would yell madly at us. We had lots of fun on that trestle.

ohhh crazy, had to have the courage to stay kkkkk even more as a child.

I also really like trems in general, I think it's really cool.

And I'm glad you liked the video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak