Brand New Phantom (craft only)

Ksc

Reaction score
I've got a brand new phantom in box. Only the craft. You'll need the remote. Had a flyaway. Bought a craft. Found someone selling a craft locally for pennies. Don't need the new one. What is it worth? $400 with free shipping.....? Make me an offer.

Would consider trades for a Flame 450 with Naza M V2 (obviously I would need to pay you some for the difference.)

I have an F450 I would like to trade. I started putting this together and then got sidetracked. It's all black, lights, new Naza and what I mean by that is it has never been mounted or in the air, BEC & 30amp ESC's, Spektrum AR8000 with satellite. No motors so you'll need to pull the ones you have on the Phantom. PM me if you're interested. I'm in Dallas, TX.

skipper1 said:
I have an F450 I would like to trade. I started putting this together and then got sidetracked. It's all black, lights, new Naza and what I mean by that is it has never been mounted or in the air, BEC & 30amp ESC's, Spektrum AR8000 with satellite. No motors so you'll need to pull the ones you have on the Phantom. PM me if you're interested. I'm in Dallas, TX.

I'm interested in your 450 Skipper. I live in Longview but if we can make a deal I'll drive over to pick it up.

Tracy

tdubya72 said:
skipper1 said:

I'm interested in your 450 Skipper. I live in Longview but if we can make a deal I'll drive over to pick it up.

Tracy

Are you wanting to trade a Phantom? I was kind of hoping for that.
I must tell you that the F450 is only partially assembled and to ship it I would need to take it apart. I have put super bright green leds for front and red for the back. The lights wrap all the way around each arm. I have everything except motors. I even have a new Arris CM2000 V4 gimbal in the box. If you're interested in this stuff, PM me with what you want to do.

skipper1 said:
tdubya72 said:
skipper1 said:

Tracy

Are you wanting to trade a Phantom? I was kind of hoping for that.
I must tell you that the F450 is only partially assembled and to ship it I would need to take it apart. I have put super bright green leds for front and red for the back. The lights wrap all the way around each arm. I have everything except motors. I even have a new Arris CM2000 V4 gimbal in the box. If you're interested in this stuff, PM me with what you want to do.

I will trade if all is in order. you say EWC's are there but no motors? what about naza or wookong systems and gps? batteries, charger, prop in good condition? [email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj