Reaction score
Just before going to bed I wondered why am I spending $400 for a drone. Now two battery's and ten degrees later (thanks Ohio) I'm frozen and wondering what drug I took for my brain to think drones where lame.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Reactions: Dadah
Haha no sir! The second I saw a drone I was like omg I can't wait to get my hands on one and ever since my PS3 recently I'm so in love and haven't looked back... been thinking about spending another $999 on the Mavic hahahaha I clearly have a problem :)

-with drone obsession from the www.facebook.com/JTCfilms community! Come say HI :)

I am 60 yrs old .... been mucking about with models since about 6 yrs old .... grown up through most of the phases ....

Its a hobby that has no cure. It becomes part of you. I now have over 50 electric flight aircraft, 6 fuel powered aircraft, 3 model boats, 4 helicopters and two multi-rotors (you guys call drones).
All are geared up ready to fly ... I also have a load of part built's sitting waiting to be finished.
Not only that - but I have 4 full size boats at bottom of garden as my other passion in private mooring channel.

Welcome to the world of Models - there's no cure !

Nigel

I am 60 yrs old .... been mucking about with models since about 6 yrs old .... grown up through most of the phases ....

Its a hobby that has no cure. It becomes part of you. I now have over 50 electric flight aircraft, 6 fuel powered aircraft, 3 model boats, 4 helicopters and two multi-rotors (you guys call drones).
All are geared up ready to fly ... I also have a load of part built's sitting waiting to be finished.
Not only that - but I have 4 full size boats at bottom of garden as my other passion in private mooring channel.

Welcome to the world of Models - there's no cure !

Nigel

Hahaha wow that's insane Nigel!!! Talk about hobbies and tons of experience! Would love to have some of your expertise over on my Facebook page :)

-with drone obsession from the www.facebook.com/JTCfilms community! Come say HI :)

I'm just an average guy thats all ..... but very inquisitive !

I like to understand what I have in my hands. I don't like 'stories' from manufacturers or brush-offs.
I have like many others definite ways of doing things that work for me. Doesn't mean they work for others.

Cheers ... at moment I'm working away from home in Eastern Russia - will have a look when connection is better.

If you want to see how insane I am .... YouTube channel : solentlifeuk

Nigel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.