Blue tooth

Reaction score
Can anyone help please! Just got the p3s, my problem is it keeps saying 12341234 is the pairing code!! Every time I enter it, it just says wrong code.
This is the blue tooth on my iPhone 7 , Is there any other code I can enter?
Also I have been looking to see where the SD card goes an I cannot find that. This is a second hand unit. It was flying before my partner bought it. Just hope someone can help as it was my Christmas present and still not flying it yet. All suggestions greatly appreciated. Cheers John Scotland.

Can anyone help please! Just got the p3s, my problem is it keeps saying 12341234 is the pairing code!! Every time I enter it, it just says wrong code.
Also I have been looking to see where the SD card goes an I cannot find that. This is a second hand unit. It was flying before my partner bought it. Just hope someone can help as it was my Christmas present and still not flying it yet. All suggestions greatly appreciated. Cheers John Scotland.
For starters you need to RTFM before you fly for the first time. The micro SD card is inserted into the top of the camera from memory. Connects with WiFi rather than Bluetooth but that manual will give you more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: umanbean
Hey john I used to have a P3se.
I’m no expert but I think the problem you have is that your trying to connect using blue tooth. Your phone and rc connect together thru wi fi. You have to install dji go app from App Store on your phone. Next time turn on rc first then open up settings on your phone and go to wi fi Settings. you should see Dji phamton log in using password 1234 and wait till ur phone is connected. Then start drone. Then open dji go app on ur phone. The sd card is used to record Pics and video it goes in on the camera on drone. There’s a slot on the side of camera near the gimbal. Hope this helps.
Safe flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl