Black & white picture

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well just had morning flight with the seagulls,decided to take picture,,looks black and white to me,,cam settings aresingle shot.
16.9 ratio
Raw
Awb
D.log live view inhansed (came with new update)
I click the colour box to activate so that work but as picture show its not in colour,,looks very poor compared to other settings..normally use vivid so going back to it,,must be just Crap setting that dji through in from bordem,,thankfully not related to my DONG incident or other settings be the same
screen_065d6b3ec0a5629a_1539548424000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DLog is designed to be flat so you can get more out of it in post processing. In some lighting it can give the impression of looking grey like you are seeing.

The enhanced live view option you used only makes it look pretty on screen, just to give people an idea of the colours or to show clients. It still records/shoots in a flat profile.

Dlog has its uses, but unless you plan on doing some colour grading then just ignore it.

I don't know anything. Have you tried to process the picture and add color.

That is one very long winged seagull on the right. You grow them bigger down there. LOL
Yip that seagull I had to do run from,he was angry birds this one,was just hovering looking at screen saw him go by and herd p4 props change so he must have been close,that was me sport mode,took off away then came back and overtake him and come in to land,this seagull even follow me home the stupid thing,gezz he was fast to, back to picture,no not tryed to process,I can't process me brain let alone a picture,I just use what's in the dji editor to keep it simple,if think inking prop in picture yes I got my gimble extention on so I can look up with cam

Last edited by a moderator:
DLog is designed to be flat so you can get more out of it in post processing. In some lighting it can give the impression of looking grey like you are seeing.

The enhanced live view option you used only makes it look pretty on screen, just to give people an idea of the colours or to show clients. It still records/shoots in a flat profile.

Dlog has its uses, but unless you plan on doing some colour grading then just ignore it.
OK thanks for that,I had no idea,I thought it was all automatic ,,yes will change back

Yip that seagull I had to do run from,he was angry birds this one,was just hovering looking at screen saw him go by and herd p4 props change so he must have been close,that was me sport mode,took off away then came back and overtake him and come in to land,this seagull even follow me home the stupid thing,gezz he was fast to, back to picture,no not tryed to process,I can't process me brain let alone a picture,I just use what's in the dji editor to keep it simple,if think inking prop in picture yes I got my gimble extention on so I can look up with cam
Paint fumes will do that to your brain. Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr