Bikini Mountain Climbers?

Reaction score
Driving north of Payson AZ we noticed people on the edge of a cliff playing with Hula Hoops,.. so I sent the P2 up for a look and was surprised at the response from these two strangers!

Reactions: Bean
the rock..nod.gif

Reactions: Clampit
Bikini,Hula hooping,Mountain climbing girls who are really happy to see a drone....nope I have no words for this.

IMG_6950_zpsg02kbt4b.gif

I remember the days when you saw something weird way off in the distance while driving, you grabbed a small pair of binoculars out of the glovebox and looked at it that way. I'm not sure the world will ever be the same now you can just launch your drone and fly over there for an up close HD view of it from all angles.
Of course, any time I saw something odd in the distance and checked it out with the binoculars, it always turned out to be something pretty mundane. I never quite had the fortune to find it was girls in bikinis playing with hula hoops on a scenic mountain top. I'm not sure in the history of mankind that's been the situation for anyone before you.

I remember the days when you saw something weird way off in the distance while driving, you grabbed a small pair of binoculars out of the glovebox and looked at it that way. I'm not sure the world will ever be the same now you can just launch your drone and fly over there for an up close HD view of it from all angles.
Of course, any time I saw something odd in the distance and checked it out with the binoculars, it always turned out to be something pretty mundane. I never quite had the fortune to find it was girls in bikinis playing with hula hoops on a scenic mountain top. I'm not sure in the history of mankind that's been the situation for anyone before you.
Never though I would signup at the old folks home for mountain climbing lessens ether :eek:

Probably way too old for you young guys here, but this is the way a lot of us acted back in the day, when it came to pretty girls..................

Reactions: dirkclod
Probably way to old for you young guys here, but this is the way a lot of us acted back in the day, when it came to pretty girls..................

Still do it just don't do no good !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20