Better picture phantom 3A

Reaction score
Hey
Under manuals I read and watched, I realized that the formula for a good image photo: Shutter speed = 2x frame rate.
The problem that I do not know what it is and where the frame rate is app Dji go. Can someone explain to me the
issue?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hey
Under manuals I read and watched, I realized that the formula for a good image photo: Shutter speed = 2x frame rate.
The problem that I do not know what it is and where the frame rate is app Dji go. Can someone explain to me the
issue?
That is for video and not for still photos.
You can find the camera settings by touching the icon below (or above depending on the app version) the red shutter button on the screen

Reactions: lior1317 and Mako79
Hey
issue?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Shutter speed = 2x frame rate isn't really better for video. It just makes it more cinematic by giving it motion blur. If you are using your camera for unpublished work, the auto setting will be fine. If you want to look pro, then you will use ND 4/8/16/32 filters (sunglasses on a camera) to trick the shutter speeds.

In the Go app, main screen, nominate video > settings > there should be an icon showing you 1080p/24 (resolution/frame rate) If you click this, it will give you other resolution/frame rate size. Just remember, that NTSC/PAL will give you different frame rate selections.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20