Beta 301 for P4P

Reaction score
How can I get this install to my DJI Assistant app? Went to beta in the app and so far its not there.

There so far is no beta 301 in my DJI Assistant app. How can I get this install to my DJI Assistant app?

Here firmware v01.05.300 interferences and asked to send them by email from administrator DJI Susan
Susan is off line right now.I contacted DJI. The woman I spoke to said she was a tech,but she didn't seem like she new to much about the firmware downloads and kept saying "hold I'll be right back with more info" and so on.She did not appear to no about the beta version or so it seemed.Anyway she told me to remove my version of DJI Assistant 2 and reload the"latest version" to get the 301 version of firmware.I did that.Well it still showed the 300 version. I'm about to give up.This is getting crazy and I never had problems like this until I downloaded this v01.05.300 version.If you find out any more positive info please let me know.Thanks for trying to lend a hand.Hopefully this will all iron itself out.

Susan is off line right now.I contacted DJI. The woman I spoke to said she was a tech,but she didn't seem like she new to much about the firmware downloads and kept saying "hold I'll be right back with more info" and so on.She did not appear to no about the beta version or so it seemed.Anyway she told me to remove my version of DJI Assistant 2 and reload the"latest version" to get the 301 version of firmware.I did that.Well it still showed the 300 version. I'm about to give up.This is getting crazy and I never had problems like this until I downloaded this v01.05.300 version.If you find out any more positive info please let me know.Thanks for trying to lend a hand.Hopefully this will all iron itself out.
Send a personal message (pm) to Dji Suzan and give your own email. One working day you will see beta 0301 at your Dji assistant 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkwind
Thanks again for saying positive.I'm not on Facebook or any of the other forums.I was trying to send a message to her once ,but I don't think it went through.Anyway I'll give it another shot.Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.