Best USB-C Cable for Phantom 4

Reaction score
Hey guys, what is the best USB-C cable in your opinion for getting less laggy lightbridge connection from Phantom 4 controller to Android device? I have heard that some of the cheaper options on Amazon are mostly for charging, and don't do well for fast data transfer. What are some of the best USB-C cables you guys know of or use?

I have purchased a couple from Amazon one for my mini and one for my full size iPads. Both were sized for RC usage and specified that it worked with DJI. Work perfect no problems.

I have purchased a couple from Amazon one for my mini and one for my full size iPads. Both were sized for RC usage and specified that it worked with DJI. Work perfect no problems.
I am looking for USB-C cables for Android. My current cable I am using is the cable that came with my phone, and it is breaking so I'm looking to buy a new cable, but I want it to work good for droning.

I had this same problem. If you use any cable you will have problems. The first one I purchased on Amazon was stealing power from my controller and giving it to my IPad. Then one would just charge and didn't transfer data. Finally I got lucky and found one that would just transfer data and works great. Don't just use any cable.

I decided to just bite the bullet and get the Anker power line II cable. It's expensive bit it's worth it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20