Best Propellers for P3?

It was worth switching props and repeat the test.
Ok, let me clear this up...
It is the exact same P3P on both sides... this is a split screen video... meaning there are two separate videos, but the same quad.
So, because it is the same P3P on each side, the only difference is that it has stock props in the left video and carbon reinforced dji props on the right.
I hope that helps? Also, you can see in the right video, that the grass and background growth is blowing more than on the left, so the right video shows the P3P dancing around a little more
If you watch the flights, as they cross over the center line, they disappear and re-appear as they get back in their zone... same bird on each side.

This would seem to be a feature, not a bug. The feature being you dissipate the energy in the prop, not the motor / housing / whatever-expensive-bit-breaks-off-next.
Depends on the situation. If the Phantom is sitting on the ground, no issue. But if it's in the air even the slightest contact with something is more likely to cause the prop to fail completely. A plastic prop is more likely to survive the impact allowing the Phantom to stay in the air.

Crikey Chief it must have been quite breezy on the cf reinforced video, as mine never dances about like that, and I've never balanced them either.

Crikey Chief it must have been quite breezy on the cf reinforced video, as mine never dances about like that, and I've never balanced them either.
It's normally Rock Solid, no matter which props I use... and how did you know I was a Chief?! We'll see if the new update also improves things... my videos are always absolutely steady... no complaints here. I also don't normally use the auto launch and just leave it as I did in the video...

Reactions: Wacker2611

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl