BEST Pre/Post-Flight Checklist for P3A (Revised)

Is that another statistic you made up.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
If you look at Youtube videos of fly-aways, you will see most of them happen in a suburban or urban area.

He doesn't know. He is just a kid. He has revised and rephrased more times than Dji has released new firmware!

He doesn't know. He is just a kid. He has revised and rephrased more times than Dji has released new firmware!

Wow kids can work faster than experienced DJI team.

Your comment makes no sense whatsoever. More than DJI? What the heck, man....

Why are we arguing again? What's that...compass calibration?!?! Why would anyone be arguing about compass calibration? :expressionless:

I have made the BEST CHECKLIST EVER *echo effect*
Well, It's probably NOT the best ever, but it is better than some others. Of course you can't edit it as your own, but it's completely spell-checked and stuff. Here you go:

Google DOC
>>>View<<<
PDF
>>>Download<<<

Note: BOLD words indicate an important step. Even so, please pay attention to ALL steps for your safety.
Thank You.

If you do like it, please consider giving me a small loan of a million dollars (it has not been easy for me).

I think you should state what App you are making this checklist for as there are other Apps and possibly the checklist may come in a different order in some items. At least if you label this for the App you are using, it takes many questions or concerns out of the equation. Best wishes.

Why canT I follow this thread? I m not so dumb yet.

Reactions: konidair
I think you should state what App you are making this checklist for as there are other Apps and possibly the checklist may come in a different order in some items. At least if you label this for the App you are using, it takes many questions or concerns out of the equation. Best wishes.
Is says DJI GO specifically.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl