Best OSD for Phantom

yalag said:
Does anyone know if it's a good idea to install OSD when I already have such a heavy package (phantom+zenmuse+FPV+futuba t8j). And if so, which OSD is the lightest and highest quality I should go with? I really need an OSD because I can never tell how far away that thing is from me. :(

If you already have a zenmuse then you have pmuv2 so the dji miniosd would be 14g more so thats about as good as you can get I think.

netphreak said:
He has the main board upgrade kit, not the PMUV2

Can you get the canbus hub for the upgrade board? Not sure of the weight of that I have only seen it I some dji diagrams. Its a bit of a shame dji didnt add a canbus hub to the board.

Any way to use the osd mini without pmu v2? I ordered both, but when the pmu package came in it had the zen muse gcu in it. Now I have to send it back and what do you know they are out of stock.

Max232 said:
Any way to use the osd mini without pmu v2? I ordered both, but when the pmu package came in it had the zen muse gcu in it. Now I have to send it back and what do you know they are out of stock.

The PMU v2 is required for the IOSD MINI. The Phantom's GPS plugs into the PMU and the IOSD MINI plugs into the PMU. The two work as a pair.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl