Best ground station apps

Dji PhantomPilots prefer

• Total voters
Reaction score
I no there are many, which ones work best, for Dji phantom series 4, also Mavic pro. If possible list plus minus, also what is the lowest you can get to ground to put waypoints, for example want to clear trees etc. appreciate your answers

It might be helpful to add what you are trying to do. Are you mapping, taking photos, taking video along a pre-programmed flight, etc.?

I no there are many, which ones work best, for Dji phantom series 4, also Mavic pro. If possible list plus minus, also what is the lowest you can get to ground to put waypoints, for example want to clear trees etc. appreciate your answers

This is to fly in a planned route for yes taking picture or video, acreage, golf course hole to hole, 3D hope this helps

Litchi is probably going to be the best pre-programmed video app and I would recommend DJI GS Pro for mapping. For free-flying, DJI's Go 4 app works well.

These apps you can preplan on ground correct or do you have to be in flight that would be a stupid inconvenience, thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers