Best and easy software to add music to drone videos

Reaction score
Now that winter has fallen here in Montana, it's time to do something with my P4P2 videos. This will probably open Pandora's Box, but what is a user friendly software that can be used to add music to videos? I have a PC, 16G RAM with an i7 and a lot (2 TB) of SSD storage.
Thanks!

The absolute simplest way is Windows Live Movie Maker ... its FREE ... its dead easy without all the frame / time line stuff ...

Load up video ... click on add music ... it will ask if you want to go to Free Music Archive ... or to insert your own from your drive.

You will get all sorts of other recc'd programs ... but this is the simplest of them all ...

At this point all I have to use as a platform is my iPad air 2. What is the best editing software that I can use with that. I know it is fairly limited.

Reactions: Phoenix One
Sorry cannot help you there ...

The absolute simplest way is Windows Live Movie Maker ... its FREE ... its dead easy without all the frame / time line stuff ...

Load up video ... click on add music ... it will ask if you want to go to Free Music Archive ... or to insert your own from your drive.

You will get all sorts of other recc'd programs ... but this is the simplest of them all ...
You are absolutely correct, however, newer versions of Windows do not have it. I got a copy from my son that saved me after my computer went belly up.

You are absolutely correct, however, newer versions of Windows do not have it. I got a copy from my son that saved me after my computer went belly up.

If you click on the link I posted - you can download it ...

In fact there's a whole suite of Windows Live programs if you check it out ... I'm running Live Movie Maker on both 32 and 64 bit systems ...

I also have Movie Maker v 2.6 .... which you can download free - that is more complex and is similar to other where you work with frames and time lines. If you download later version than 2.6 ... it can be problematical ... why ?? I used to use 2.6 a lot .... it has ability to create slow motion video as well as speed it up ... but I've drifted back to Live Movie Maker ..

Reactions: 3putts
I love Vegas Pro. Music, Video, or Stills are all added as tracks. You can stretch or shorten them, move them back and forth for timing, crossfade easily by sliding the ends of clips over each other. Been using it for years and love it.

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Thanks to all who replied! It doesn't to require as much "magic" as I thought.
No it really doesn't. I do all mine on my galaxy s9plus. A phone... heres my latest.. this was an app on my phone called vivacut. i just got a hand me down laptop so ill be using that soon.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3putts

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31